Your use of the Resource indicates your accession to this Agreement in full and confirms your acceptance of the conditions below.
BY USING THE RESOURCE IN ANY KIND, YOU CONFIRMED THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND AGREED TO FOLLOW THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE - PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RESOURCE.
These legal conditions govern the use of this website (hereinafter E-lactation.com)
These legal conditions regulate the use of this website makes available to users of Internet. This page is for the general public but the recommendations contained in it are not intended to replace your relationship with your doctor but to compound it.
The User agrees to use the web services and their contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, must not:
1. The recommendations on E-lactation.com are taken, adapted and translated from http://www.e-lactancia.org under a Creative Commons license and supplemented by E-lactation.com team with the list of medications registered in the “State Register of Medicines of Ukraine”.
2. Information on the E-lactation.com page is published for informational purposes only. This information does not replace the advice of a health professional.
The information contained on the E-lactation.com website is not intended to replace the relationship between the User and his doctor, but only complements them. If you find discrepancies, discuss them with your doctor and tell our team that we adjust the content.
3. E-lactation.com is not responsible for damages arising from the use of the information contained on this website. If you notice any errors or incorrect information in the information you can contact us to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. E-lactation.com is not responsible for loss or damages that may result to the user by virus, unavailability or another anomalous behaviour of the website.
5. E-lactation.com has taken all security measures at its disposal to ensure the proper functioning of the website and avoid creating any damage to the user.
1. E-lactation.com declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other sites linked to this site. E-lactation.com does not exercise any control or supervision of the linked pages. Customers using these links should consult the legal conditions set out in the respective landing pages.
2. E-lactation.com does not control related pages. Customers using these links should familiarize themselves with the legal conditions specified on the respective landing pages.
E-lactation.com is owned by the E-lactation Team under the Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Internacional
Text, images, logos, trademarks, sounds, animations, video, source code and other content included in this site are the property of the E-lactation Team or has the permission for its use.
Users of this site may share, copy and redistribute the material in any media or format and/or adapt, remix, transform and create from this material provided that three conditions are met:
1. You must sign authorship of http://www.e-lactancia.org and E-lactation.com by placing the corresponding links and providing a link to the license, and indicating if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the http://www.e-lactancia.org or E-lactation.com endorses you or your use of content.
2. Its purpose is non-commercial.
3. And any derivative work that is obtained is distributed under the same Creative Commons License.
This Legal Notice is dated the 19 of February 2019 and any modification of the terms will be posted on the website.